YOGA WELLNESS LIMITED
THE YOGA WELLNESS COMPANY
Yoga Wellness Limited trading as The Yoga Wellness Company (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our Terms of Website Use and our Standard Terms and Conditions and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.theyogawellnesscompany.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. Please refer to clause 9 for changes to this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Yoga Wellness Limited with registered office at 843 Finchley Road, London, NW11 8NA, United Kingdom. Our data protection registration number is ZA195466.
2. Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site theyogawellnesscompany.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes for example information you provide when you register to use our site, create an account, book our services, use social media functions on our site, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal details and level of yoga.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, geographical location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
4. Uses Made of the information
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by e-mail with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by email only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on our booking form;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
5. Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Employees, officers, agents, business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, or in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings or in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Website Use or our Standard Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of Yoga Wellness Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
6. Where We Store Your Personal Data
The data that we collect from you is stored in the United Kingdom.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted [using SSL technology]. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
7. Your Rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on our booking form. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us by email at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
8. Access To Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act and shall be made by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any access request may be subject to a fee of currently £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you
10. Changes To Your Information
Please let us know by email if the information which we hold about you needs to be updated or corrected.
© 2016 Yoga Wellness Limited